Kurosawa Junmai Kimoto Sake
- Premium Junmai grade sake made from just rice, water, yeast, and koji.
- Made in the high mountain region of Nagano from snow-melt water and locally-grown rice milled to 65%.
- Traditional “kimoto” method that picks up ambient microbes from the local environment, gives the end product robust character and prominent acidity.
- Rustic flavor profile of black walnuts and cacao nibs.
- Serving chilled will keep the sake lean and acidic, gently heating will bring out sweetness and chocolate notes.