We're sorry, but this product is not currently available.
The assemblage, which is formed around Pinot Noir, is both spontaneous and balanced, emphasising fruity liveliness. It is zestful, with great suppleness. The assemblage with red wine also gives it feminine, coppery shades. Lively, expressive, dominated by the scent of wild strawberries. Full-bodied, zestful, assertive fruitiness.
A glowing colour:
• Pink with amber highlights.
A Bewitching Bouquet:
• A lively, intense bouquet of red fruits (wild strawberry, raspberry, cherry).
• Floral nuances of rose.
• A slight hint of pepper.
An Expressive Palate Combing Intensity and Suppleness:
• The juicy, persistent intensity of berries (strawberry, raspberry, redcurrant).
• The fleshiness and firmness of peach.
• The freshness of a subtle note of menthol.
Moët Rosé Impérial Pairs Well with Simple, Intense, Colours and Flavours:
• Red meat, duck, goose, fresh game.
• Fresh goat cheese, mozzarella, mascarpone.
• Fresh, red-fleshed fruits.
• Fresh herbs & dried herbs.
• Black olives, olive oil, red onions.
• Pink peppercorns, Szechuan pepper, paprika.
Wine SpectatorDelicate verbena and candied pink grapefruit zest accents lead to macerated blackberry, toasted nut and saline notes in this balanced and creamy rosé, with well-cut acidity. Drink now through 2022.
Wine EnthusiastThe partner to the familiar Brut Impérial, this rosé has been refined in the past decade to give a crisp structure, plenty of refreshing acidity and a zesty, vibrant texture. The bottling is ready to drink.